Thursday, August 28, 2014

Digital Design Studio - Chapter 3 Photoshop


             



Finishing chapter three in my class's Photoshop CS5 book, I have learned to examine and convert layers, add and delete layers, add a selection from one image to another, and organize layers with layer groups and colors.

First I removed balloons from "Up in the air" project. 
After that, in the "Music Store" project. I added a trumpet into the background with alpha setting of 0.8f, 80% transparent. 
I also worked on a Coffee Store advert. Adding an image of a coffee into the background and re-arranging the text that appears below.  


In "Combat Fraud", I added cellphones centered in the image, and made the image a transparent png. 
I created this lame joke, adding a giraffe to the image behind the text. 

Finally, using all I have learned. I created a Harvest Market advert adding two harvested food, corn and tomato, and aranging the text in a good-looking arrangment.

For more information on the Author, visit department22.net

No comments:

Post a Comment